Greeting from Infosys BPM Ltd.,
We are hiring for Multiple IT skills and please walk-in for interview on 19th and 21st January 23 at Chennai Location
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Interview details :
Interview Time: 10 AM till 12.30 PM
Interview Date: 19th and 21st January 2023
138, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
Things to remember while entering the campus :· Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
· would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
· Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
· Documents to Carry:
· Carry 2 Copies of print out your updated resume;
· Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
· All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Please find below Job Description for your reference:
· All candidates need to be minimum 2+ year of experience on relevant technology.
· All candidates should be open to work in 24*7 shifts and relocation.
Service Now :
· Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident
· Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
· Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
· Collaborating with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
· Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
· Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
· Communicating with upper management if major issues are found in the IT system.
· Managing the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks.
A: Talent should have good communication skills
B: Talent should handle the Incidents independently using ServiceNow tool.
D : Should be able to work in weekends and 24*7 shifts.
Pointers to note:
Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.
Infosys BPM Recruitment team.