Skills & Criteria:
* Should have excellent communication skills fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
* Should have completed full-time graduation (no gap in education)
* Experience in Pension domain Preferred
* Should have atleast 1 year of work experience
* Immediate joiners preferred
We are open to hire PWD and Career 2.0 (Women Returnee’s) candidates.
Principal Duties/Responsibilities :
KPI Management :
Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, remembering each caller will
have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and
communicate to the Senior Administrator/Team Leader.
Deal with queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
Recognize and escalate potential problem and potential complaint cases.
Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and that all complaints are immediately notified to
Seek clarification where errors are made.
Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
Priorities and manage own workload and maintain a rolling schedule of objectives.
Accurately perform manual calculations.
Know and live the firm’s values
Operations Management/Operational Effectiveness :
Participate and contribute in team huddles.
Proactively support key initiatives that have been delivered to implement change.
To ensure any feedback (including breach/errors) found in the process is informed to the team
Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
Accountable for own development, identifying and raising any learning needs with Administration
Understand your role within the team.
Support colleagues for holiday cover and workload peaks.
Update and maintain skills matrix
▪ Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
▪ Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
▪ Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
▪ Customer and quality focused.
▪ Computer literate.
▪ Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
▪ Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration is essential.
▪ 1 – 3 years