Career 2.0 is WTW India’s award-winning women returner program. Launched in 2017, the program has been running successfully for over 5 years even through the pandemic. This is a program that offers women on a career break the opportunity to restart their professional journey with us. Until 2022, we have hired over 60 women through the program and 22 women have been hired so far this year. We offer you the resources and support you need to rebuild a career and make an impact. Take that bold step and apply now!
- Review, Analyze and assess carrier/broker documentation for processing insurance billing
- Process Agency bills including endorsements, audits, cancellations, extensions, new accounts, renewals, reports and fees
- Generate and send the invoices to customers via Mail/E-mail
- Handle undelivered invoice exceptions in timely manner
- Following SOPs Client/Carrier specifications and adherence of all statutory requirements
- Liaise with Client Managers and Client Support Service Teams for agency bill issues and resolve discrepancies
- Timely and effective responses to all queries, requests, corrections, etc. received from field offices / Service centers in centralized agency mailboxes
- Develop a sound understanding of the Billing Process along with the related upstream and downstream process
- Maintain Quality and Turnaround standards.
- Participate and contribute in potential process improvement areas
- Ensure ongoing, effective relationships with stakeholders (Internal/external).
Top 5 Competencies:
- Focusing on Clients
- Working in Teams
- Driving Excellence
- Fostering Innovation
- Adapting to Change
Key Skills required for the job
- Communication Skills Business Writing and Verbal
- MS Excel
- Eye for Detail
- Logical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
1- 5 Years experience in Accounting/Financial Process preferable.
Qualification Required : Any Graduate (No Gaps in education No ATKT’s)
6.30pm to 3.30am (Sat & Sun Fixed off)
Only women candidate can apply those who have carrier gap.
Interview Date & Time:
Friday 11th Aug 2023.
11am to 3pm.
Interview Venue :
WTW Global Delivery and Solutions India Private Limited
Plant No. 6, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. compound, Pirojshanagar, L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (West)