Assistant Front Office Manager
As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you will lead the guest services team to create unforgettable hospitality experiences for our guests while coordinating the operations in hotel’s back office and front office to ensure smooth functioning.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast pace growing hotel brand.
- Major learning opportunities as the company is in a growing phase.
- Opportunity to develop your talent with highly skilled management.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our commitment to include local people in our hotels.
What you will be doing:
- Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast resolution.
- Oversee and supervises guest arrivals and departures with the team.
- Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day-to-day hotel operations.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for guest delight.
- Willingness to work in remote locations.
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example.
- Handling guest requests/complaints and resolve it in the best manner.
- Strong knowledge about hotel operations.
- Strong communication & decisive skills.