TCS Walk-In Drive 2023:-TCS is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the TCS Job description, Eligibility, and details.
TCS Mega Walk-In Drive 2023 Details :
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Sc|
|Experience||Freshers or Experienced (0-3 Years)|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
TCS Walk-In Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc(Non-IT, CS)
- TCS Application form (Mandatory)
- Updated Resume, Government ID Proof
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- All Educational Documents. (Original and Xerox Set)
How To Apply for TCS Walk-In Drive ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Login tohttps://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/and create DT Number and complete Application Form under BPS Category
Note:This is an opportunity for graduate freshers only, Post graduate students are NOT eligible for the drive.
Mumbai Walkin Drive Details
Drive Date: 9th September 2023
Drive Venue: TCS Wellspring, Godrej & Boyce Industry Estate, Vikhroli West, Mumbai.
Timings:10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Eligibility: Full-time graduates from B.Com, BA, BBA, BMS, BBM, B.Sc(Excluding CS and IT), BAF, BBI,
Batch: 2021, 2022 and 2023 Year of Passing only.
TCS Walk-In Drive DetailsClick Here
About Company :
TCSis an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.TCSoperates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.