Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Walk In Interview 2023. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world. It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R & D centers.
- Department:– R&D Biotechnology – In process Analytics
- Qualification: M.Sc / M.Tech / MS.Pharm in Biotechnology / Biochemistry
- Experience : 2 – 10 years in R&D In Process Analytics and Protein Characterization
Job Description: Greeting from Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: On call
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
DETAILS OF WALK-IN INTERVIEW:
Date :– 29th Jan, 2023
Time :-10:30AM to 03:30 PM
Venue:Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd,baroda,R&D
Send in your resume to : Rosemary.Varghese@sunpharma.com
JD : In Process Analytics
1) The candidate is expected to develop and qualify the HPLC based methods for protein and peptide products
2) Responsible for designing advance workflows to measure & characterize process related impurities at different stages of product development such as Host cell protein (HCPs), Host Cell DNA (HCD) & Leachable
3) Responsible for operating and maintaining analytical laboratory in compliance with GLP regulations
JD : Protein Characterizartion
1) To develop Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) based methods to measure the kinetic and equilibrium binding constants for protein and peptide products
2) Responsible for analytical method qualification for all pipeline products
3) Characterization of innovator product batches sourced from different geographical region and preparation of quality target profile
4) Analytical similarity assessment of in-house products