- Maintenance of our customer’s static data and foreign currency settlement instructions in Wall Street System (WSS) for SSGM’s foreign currency trading clients. This includes the creation and maintenance of accounts and settlement instructions.
- Maintenance of foreign currency demand deposit accounts (DDA’s) on the IBS system for internal clients.
- Monitor the ALERT system and FXALL system and determine the impact, if any, to the settlement instructions to the third party banking customers.
- Maintain various MS Access databases in support of daily foreign exchange trading operations.
- Maintain payment instructions on the Collateral System for all of State Street’s client accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the custody fund groups, the client service operation teams, SSGM clients and various SSGM internal teams
- Monitor FX Trading repair queues, research and resolve issues with foreign exchange transactions as identified by various stakeholders.
- Update and maintain non-client related static data in foreign exchange applications and systems.
- Evaluate and enhance processes and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Ensure accuracy of accounts set up/ssi’s in transaction systems and client static data
- Ensure the completeness control check for the day are done before leaving
What We ValueThese skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to analyze the client instructions and process
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access database as well as problem solving and analytical skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate and above preferably in Finance
- B.COM, BBM/BBA. MBA (Finance), M.COM or any degree related to Finance or Commerce
- Knowledge on Macros, SQL & MS Access Database queries
About State StreetWhat we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Discover more at StateStreet.com/careersJob ID: R-727449