Apply now for the Samsung Engineering MEGA Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Mechanical, Structural,& Electrical Engineers | Interview Date: 21st January 2023. The company is recruiting engineers. Below are the details of the job for the Samsung Engineering Jobs For Engineers.
About Samsung Engineering
Founded in 1970, Samsung Engineering has grown from a modest domestic engineering firm to a globally recognized name in the EPC market. Attracting talent from around the world, Samsung Engineering has broadened its business portfolio to a full range of engineering services: upstream and downstream hydrocarbon facilities; power plants; water and waste treatment plants; and industrial production facilities. By pairing innovative, cost-effective engineering with flexible, efficient management, Samsung Engineering is able to provide significant, dependable value to our clients. Looking toward the future, Samsung Engineering is primed to contribute to both emerging and established global industries.
Samsung Engineering Recruitment 2023 For Engineers
Interview Date: 21st January 2023
- PROCESS ENGINEER/DESIGNER
- MECHANICAL (ROTATING & STATIC) ENGINEER / DESIGNER PIPING DESIGN (LAYOUT) ENGINEER / DESIGNER
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/DESIGNER
- INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEER/DESIGNER
- CIVIL, STRUCTURAL & ARCHITECTURE ENGINEER / DESIGNER SP3D ADMIN | SPPID ADMIN | SPI ADMIN
- Engineers: B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed and approved Institute/University
- Designer: ITI / Diploma from a reputed and approved Institute/University
Work Experience: 3~12 years of work exposure in EPC/LSTK Projects in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, or Refineries
Walk-In-Interview Timings: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Interview Address: Samsung Engineering India, Level-15, Tower-A, Advant Navis Business Park, Sector 142, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201305 (Nearest Metro Station: Noida Sector 142)
Interested candidates, who are unable to attend the interview may send resumes to “email@example.com”