LXT is an emerging leader in AI training data to power intelligent technology for global organizations. In partnership with an international network of contributors, LXT collects and annotates data across multiple modalities with the speed, scale and agility required by the enterprise. Our global expertise spans over 115 countries and coverage for more than 750 language locales. LXT is headquartered in Toronto, Canada with presence in the United States, UK, Egypt, Turkey and Australia. The company serves customers in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Learn more at lxt.ai.
Transcriber: Transcriber converts speeches or recordings into text documents.
- Listening and transcribing audio or video files of various lengths with a high degree of accuracy and within a reasonable timeframe according to specific guidelines and project requirements
- Data classification and data labeling according to defined criteria
- Ability to meet deadlines and daily KPIs
- Availability to work full-time hours/ Part-time hours at LXT’s secure facility in Toronto/Mississauga, Ontario
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in your assigned language
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling proficiency in your assigned language
- Highly professional attitude
- Organized with attention to detail; ability to closely follow instructions, quality standards, and productivity requirements
- Speed and accuracy
- High degree of confidentiality is required due to the sensitive nature of the information to be transcribed
- Passing background checks as required by LXT and its clients prior to commencing employment and ongoing from time-to-time
- Meeting all of LXT’s safety and security requirements and protocols, including with respect to COVID-19
As a transcriber, you will be required to:
- Meet all of LXT’s safety and security requirements and protocols, including with respect to COVID-19
- Work full-time/Part-time hours at LXT’s secure facility in Toronto/Mississauga, Ontario
- Be 18+ years old and legally eligible to work in Canada
- Fluent/Native in Norwegian language.
- Contract length: 45 days as probation, extendable to 1 Year Contract based on performance and business needs.
- Work from office in Toronto/Mississauga, Ontario
- Full-time (40 Hours per Week) – (8 Hours Per Day/5 days per calendar week)
- Part-time (20 Hours Per Week) Shifts available:
- 4 hours shift (5:00 pm to 9:00 pm) – Mississauga Location
- 4 Hours Shift (4:00 PM to 800 PM) or (8:00 PM to 12:00 AM) Toronto Location
- 10 Hours, 2 days Week ends “Saturday/Sunday” (10:00 AM to 8:00 PM) (Mississauga or Toronto)
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Incentive Program