National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has introduced the latest job notification for the position of Medical Officer with 06 Vacancies. Candidates who possess MBBS, Diploma, MS/ MD, and DNB are eligible to apply for the post. Eligible candidates can attend the NMDC Walk-In-Interview on the 14th, 16th, 18th, 20th & 22nd September 2023. More details like educational qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More:Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualifications:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer||06||MBBS, MS/ MD, DNB, Diploma|
- The applicant’s age should be below 30 to 45 years.
- Selection will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the NMDC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website of NMDC.
- Verify the notification details and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Qualified candidates may attend the walk-in interview and other relevant documents at the venue stated below.
Raipur:Courtyard by Marriott, Raipur opp, Indira Gandhi Agriculture University, NH-6, Labhandi, Raipur – 492012
Kolkata:Taj Bengal, 34-B, Belvedere Road, Alipore Kolkata, West Bengal – 700027
Patna:Hotel Maurya, Mazharul Haque Path, South Gandhi Maidan, Raja Ji Salai, Dujra Diara, Patna, Bihar – 800001
Prayagraj:Grand Continental Hotel, 13, Sardar Patel Marg, near PVR Cinemas, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh – 211001
Lucknow:Taj Mahal, Lucknow Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010, Uttar Pradesh
|Walk-In-Interview Dates||14th, 16th, 18th, 20th & 22nd September 2023|