NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has announced the new job recruitment for 10 vacancies in Project Data Entry Operator Posts. NIE invites Walk-in Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023 – 10 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers attend the interview on 21.02.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Post Name||Project Data Entry Operator|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Project Data Entry Operator: 10.
Academic Details for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Project Data Entry Operator: 12th Pass.
NIE Chennai Recruitment Age Limit
The candidate’s age Limit is Maximum of 25 years.
- Project Data Entry Operator: Maximum 25 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The NIE Chennai will decide to fill vacancies through this method like a Walk-in-Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.17,000 per month.
- Project Data Entry Operator: Rs.17,000/- per month.
- For All Categories: No Fee
Walk-in Address Details
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology,
Second Main Road,
NIE Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application while attending the interview.