NIE Chennai Data Entry Recruitment 2023
ICMR-NIE: National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2023 Invitation of the applicant to the following positions Data Entry Operator, Consultant. There are a total of 7 vacancies available for this job. Applicants must apply online for these positions. Place of work is Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIE Chennai recruitment started from 01/10/2023 to 01/24/2023.
Eligible candidates can pay between Rs 18,000 and Rs 100,000 per month. Full details of 2023 recruitment such as job description, academic qualifications, vacancy details, salary package, age restriction, selection process, results, admission card and more details are below.
12th, Any grade, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MD, ME/M.Tech, PhD, Eligible retired candidates may apply for this position. Please visit our website regularly for daily updates on government agencies and join our Telegram group. Before applying for this position, candidates must first verify educational qualifications and age limits, and read the complete relaxation of age limit and more detailed details mentioned in the official notification and official website.
NIE Chennai Job Description
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the attached prescribed proforma for the project posts mentioned below.
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator, Consultant|
|Eligibility||12th, Any Degree, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MD, ME/M.Tech, PhD, Retired|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 to Rs.100,000 per month|
|Place of work||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Project Consultant (Technical)
- Expertise in computer language, software administration, domain, web design, computer applications and data management. Previous work experience in the government sector/PSU or a reputable organization in the management of research activities/programs.
Project Consultant (Administration)
- Retired government employees with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, paid in the Rs salary range. 9,300-34,800+ pay grade of Rs. 5,400/- and up on retirement. Ten years of professional experience in administration, finance and accounting.
Project Consultant (Medical)
- MD (Community Medicine/Preventive and Social Medicine OR Master of Epidemiology/Public Health OR Ph.D (Epidemiology/Public Health) according to MBBS. Published Articles
Data Entry Operator (Grade-B)
- Intermediate pass or 12 in Science stream from a recognized board and DOEACC “A” level from a recognized institute (OR) Two years of computing work experience in government, autonomous PSU or other recognized organization and a proficiency test of no less than 8000 keystrokes per hour through the speed test on the computer.
- Certificate Course in Typing issued by the State Government or the Government of India.
|Name of the Position||Vacancy|
|Project Consultant (Technical)||1|
|Project Consultant (Administration)||1|
|Project Consultant (Medical)||1|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade-B)||4|
|Name of the Position||Salary Package|
|Project Consultant (Technical)||Rs.65,000 per month|
|Project Consultant (Administration)||Rs.60,000 per month|
|Project Consultant (Medical)||Rs.1,00,000 per month|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade-B)||Rs.18,000 per month|
- Project Advisor (Technical) or Project Advisor (Administration – Online Course Administration) or Project Advisor (Medical) – 70 years maximum.
- Project Data Entry Operator (Class B) – 28 years maximum.
- NIE selection based on walk-in interview/written test.
How to Apply on this Post
- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per Advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. nie.gov.in.
- They should also ensure that they have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidate should note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment process.
- All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice should visit NIE Recruitment Portal and register himself / herself before the last date.
- For applying the project posts, one should select advertisement number of this notice and fill other details i.e. post applied for, Name of candidate, Date of birth, category, e-mail ID, mobile number etc.
- Upon successful registration, the user name/application number and password will be sent to the e-mail ID used during registration.
- Candidate(s) should note that no edit option will be available to them after saving the application finally.
- Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill all the details regarding name, category, qualification, experience etc.
- carefully. Candidates are also advised to ensure that they have uploaded the correct photograph.
- Filled application along with supporting documents should be submitted through “NIE Recruitment Portal” on or before closing date: 24.01.2023 to 05:00 p.m.
Use these links