KV Paradip Walk-In-Interview 2023
TGT, PRT & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
KV Paradip Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Job
Kendriya Vidyalaya Paradip: A walk-in-interview will be held on 21/03/2023 and 22/03/2023 in the Vidyalaya premises in order to prepare a panel of teachers in different subjects to be engaged on a part-time contractual basis / daily need basis in Kendriya Vidyalaya Paradip Port against leave vacancy / clear vacancy during the academic year 2023-24.
So We request you to read all the information related to KV Paradip Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend Interview.
Important Date | KV Paradip recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Date of Walk-In-Interview|
|PRT (Primary Teacher), Special Educator, Regional Language
|PGT, TGT, Computer Instructor, Spoken
English Teacher, Doctor, Nurse, Educational Counsellor, Art and
Craft Coach, Sports Coach, Yoga instructor
- Registration will be done from 08.00 AM to 10.00 AM on the date of the Interview.
Qualification for KV Paradip Vacancy 2023 | Latest Job In Odisha
- 10th/+2/Graduation/ BEd.
- For more details refer to the notification.
KV Paradip Vacancy 2023 Details | Free Job Alert Odisha
|Name of the Post|
|PRT (Primary Teacher), Special Educator, Regional Language Teacher (Odia)|
|PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, English, Hindi, Commerce, Economics), TGT (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science), Computer Instructor, Spoken English Teacher, Doctor, Nurse, Educational Counsellor, Art and Craft Coach, Sports Coach, Yoga instructor
How to Apply for KV Paradip Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “https://Paradip.kvs.ac.in/”.
- Find the advertisement under the Announcement Section.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form and then they will fill up the application form. Candidates are requested to bring a hard copy of self-attested copies of their testimonials along with all original documents duly filled in Bio-Data format.