Jubilant FoodWorks Limited Walk In Interview 2023 .Jubilant FoodWorks Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India€™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013).
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:03 to 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Jubilant FoodWorks Limited !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Greater Noida, Delhi / NCR
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR.
Domino’s Pizza (Jubilant Foodworks) is hiring for Shift Manager for Gurgaon & Faridabad.
- Vacant Profile :
- Associate – GDM (CTC Rs. 2.73 LPA)
- Assistant – GDM (CTC Rs. 2.92 LPA)
- Sr. Assistant – GDM (CTC Rs. 3.44 LPA)
Time and Venue
Walk-IN Drive on Friday, 20th January 2023
Interview Venue – Domino’s Pizza Restaurant, Ground Floor, Sco-35 Huda Commercial Complex, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
To meet – Anoushka & Suraj
Who are interested kindly share their profile to:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling manpower, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Control profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Responsible for managing restaurant team through hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, identify training needs, take disciplinary action, build pipeline readiness, motivate and train team members, reduce employee turnover of the store
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
Desired Candidate Profile
- Passion for hospitality
- Strong focus on driving operational excellence
- Focus on building capable, performance driven teams
- Display business acumen understand trade area and customer patterns, competitor activity, able to understand and analyze financial statements
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Experience in new store setup
Education & Experience
Preferable 3 year Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management with 3+ years experience
OR 1 year Diploma in Hospitality with 3+ years work experience OR Graduate (any stream) with 5+ years of work experience