Front Office Executive
We are looking for an active and confident Front Office Executive to join our team.As a Front Office Admin, you will be the first point of contact for our organization. Duties include offering administrative support across the organization and to the MD.Requirements:
- Any Graduate or Diploma holder.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Admin or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word etc.)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Computers, printers, etc..)
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend visitors when they arrive the office.
- Answer and redirect incoming calls.
- Maintain call logs and visitors record.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Maintain and update attendance record of all the employees.
- Monitor office supplies and place order when necessary.
- Keep the office records and files updated.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Maintenance of cleanliness in Office by managing housekeeping personnel.
- Handle all admin tasks and other back office tasks.
Candidates from Chandigarh and Panchkula are preferable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?10,000.00 – ?20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- IT Park, Chandigarh, Chandigarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)