Apply now for the Jio MEGA Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/Telecommunication Engineers | Interview Date: 11th February 2023. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Jio Recruitment For Engineers.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Currently, Jio currently offers 4G and 4G+ service, however, it is working to offer 5G and 6G as well.
Jio Recruitment 2023 For Engineers
1. Plan and execute national long-distance construction scope
2. Provide support for mobilizing resources
3. Complete NLD Construction as per scope at maintenance points
4. Lead and drive the project with the timely rollout of the sites
5. Comply with quality and safety norms for project execution
6. Ascertain completion of measurements and bill certification in the system
7. Mentor and guide the team for better performance
8. Adhere to the schedule planned and activities of construction
9. Update real-time data in geographic information systems, tools, and applications
Skill & competencies
1. Domain Expertise
2. Project management skills
3. People management skills
4. Communication skills
5. Commercial acumen
6. Conflict management
Walk-In Interview Date and Time – 11th Feb -2O23, Saturday, 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Interview Address: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, 4th Floor, Lakeshore Towers, Raj Bhawan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad.
Location – Miyapur, Bhagyalakshmi Nagar, Narkepally, Hyderabad.
Interested candidates can attend interviews: – Hari.Pavan@ril.com