We are hiring for SAP ABAP/ L1 support skills. Please walk-in for interview on 13th Sep23 at Bangalore location.
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Interview Date: 13th Sep 23
Interview Time: 10 AM till 2:00 PM
JP Nagar Infosys BPM Limited.,
#785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road,
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Landmark: Near Sindoor Convention Hall
Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Please find below Job Description for your reference:
Drive Location: Bangalore
Work Location: Bangalore
Skills: SAP ABAP / L1 Support
Exp: 2 Yr – 4 Yrs
Qualification: Computer Science Graduates Only
We are seeking an experienced ABAP Consultant to join our dynamic team. As an ABAP Consultant, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and supporting SAP ABAP solutions for our clients. You should have a strong understanding of SAP modules and business processes, along with hands-on experience in ABAP development and customization. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of ABAP consulting experience and a solid understanding of SAP technologies.
- Collaborate with clients to gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develop and customize SAP ABAP programs, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms
- Conduct unit testing and participate in system integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Debug and troubleshoot ABAP programs to resolve technical issues and optimize performance
- Provide support and maintenance for existing ABAP programs and solutions
- Collaborate with functional consultants to ensure proper integration of ABAP developments with SAP modules
- Stay updated with the latest SAP technologies and industry best practices to provide innovative solutions
- Document technical designs, system configurations, and user guides for developed solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver projects within defined timelines and budget constraints
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an ABAP Consultant in SAP implementation and support projects
- Strong knowledge of SAP modules, such as FI/CO, SD, MM, or PP, and their integration points
- Proficient in ABAP programming including Object-Oriented ABAP, ABAP Web Dynpro, and ABAP OO concepts
- Experience with SAP enhancements, user exits, BADI, and BAPI
- Hands-on experience with SAP development tools, such as ABAP Workbench, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), and Eclipse
- Good understanding of SAP data dictionary, function modules, and ALV reports
- Knowledge of SAP NetWeaver technologies, such as IDoc, RFC, BAPI, and Web Services
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to debug and troubleshoot ABAP programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- SAP certification in ABAP development is a plus
Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print of your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proofs (PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation (Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Pointers to note:
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
- Original Government ID card is a traveled must for Security Clearance.
Infosys BPM Recruitment team.