Role & Responsibilities-
- Managing Provisoning Orders including any automation fallouts
- Approve Design, Create and send Access Service Request, Respond or Clarify from 3rd Parties, apply jeopardy task to order and Supply Automated Service Request when ready
- Coordination of 3rd party Access Providers for device delivery including tracking, managing, resolving or escalating issues related to Customer Due Date milestones
- Standard testing and troubleshooting of installs/activation post Provisioning
- Validate wiring connections & schedule dispatches with field operations before activating Circuit configurations during activation/hot cuts.
• Provisioning process, Telephone, Internet, Data, Service Activation
• Knowledge in switch and router configuration
• Knowledge in networking concepts (ports and protocols) – DNS, DHCP, IP, PIP, TCP and OSI model, routing, switching, subnetting and network topologies
• Knowledge of Swith configuration, ports, access ports, trunk ports and port security and spanning tree protocols (STP, RSTP, MSTP)
• Knowledge in Access – Ethernet, Broadband (DSL, cable), 5G, and Local Loop (e.g., T1, E1, or fiber optic connections)
• Ability to diagnose and resolve issues related to Layer 1 & layer 2 network services
• Thorough understanding of concepts of 3rd Party Access, SLAs, Monitoring, Remote Troubleshooting, and customer support processes associated with network access services.
• Minimum of 3 Years experience working in a Managed Network Services
• Experience in voice / data networking environment/ VOIP protocols/ LAN/WAN protocols
• Working with various access like PIP, Ethernet, Broadband, 5G, and Local Loop
• Previous experience with Layer 1&2 activation and switching
• Experience in handling Customer Executive Escalations including the ability to communicate explain complex concepts, document network configurations, and collaborate with customers and internal departments.
• Bachelor with education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
• Industry certifications such as CCNA/P, Network+, JNCIA/P/CIS
Interested candidates please visit office on 7th Sep 8th Sep and 9th Sep in between 11am to 5pm.
Contact Person-Shivangi Sharma (9717105994)
Address- A8-9, Sector 60, Noida, UP
Nearest metro station is Noida sector59.