.Be a part of global community in hospitality industry.
.Learning and growth opportunities.
.Wide range of employee related benefits.
.Get a opportunity to be a part of Heartist culture.
First impressions are everything! As a GSA-Front Office, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Responsible for day to day operations of Front Office Department. Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant diploma / degree in Hotel Management.
- Excellent multi-tasking, problem solving, service orientation and interpersonal team skills.
- Displays high level of flexibility, initiative, sincerity and team work.
- Knowledge about Opera would be an advantage.