Gobind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) has announced a new job notification for the post of Teaching Personnel with 05 Vacancies. Candidates who have to possess a Post Graduation and Doctoral Degree are eligible to apply for the Post. Interested Candidates can attend the GBPUAT Walk-In-Interview on 08th September 2023. More details like education qualification, pay scale, age limit, application fee, important dates, selection process, and how to apply are mentioned below.
Check Here For More:Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Teaching Personnel||05||Post Graduation, Doctoral Degree|
- The applicants should be 18 to 45 years of age.
- The Candidate’s Selection will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the GBPUAT Jobs 2023:
- Open the Official Website of the GBPUAT.
- Verify the notification details and check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview process with their application form and other relevant documents to the venue stated below.
College seminar Room,
College of Basic Sciences & Humanities,
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and
Technology (GBPUAT), Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
|Walk-In-Interview||08th September 2023|