- Supporting training and supervising front office staffs.
- Ensuring that all customer related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guest’s experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Scheduling staffs shifting duties and other HR related tasks.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Enforcing all cash handling, checking and credit procedures.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, booking and cancellations.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies including stationaries and information leaflets.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹22,000.00 – ₹28,000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kolkata, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- English,Hindi, Bengali (Preferred)