- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Responsible for greeting the visitors at the office. Registering their names and contact details.
- Responsible for maintenance of important documents, files and records in an organized manner.
- Responsible for providing assistance to the heads in the administration department.
- Responsible for keeping all the stationary items in the organization up to date and order for fresh stock.
- Responsible for supervising the housekeeping department and ensuring that all the items are there in the stock.
- Responsible for attending to a visitor or customer present physically at office.
- A front office executive is sometimes responsible for providing information about the services and products of the organization.
- Responsible for adhering to all the safety procedures and keeping the management informed about any kind of unsafe situation.
- Responsible for attending meetings and trainings as per requirement.
- Responsible for conferring and coordinating with other departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
THOSE WHO ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT JOB AND WHO COULD ABLE TO TALK TO STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND PARENTS, EXTERNAL VENDORS, GOVT GUESTS. TOTAL ADMIN AND FRONT OFFICE SHOULD HANDLE . MOTIVATE THE NEW ENTRY TO THE COLLEGE/OFFICE.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Looking for smart, dynamic, hardworking Female Candidate only with fluency in English, Hindi and
AGE- 21 to 30 Years
- Proven experience as front desk representative, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written), Hindi
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Graduate or Post Graduate ; additional qualifications will be a plus
Job Types: Internship, Contract, Fresher, Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- •Proven experience as front desk representative: 1 year (Required)
- Kolkata, West Bengal (Required)
- ENGLISH (Required)
- HINDI (Required)