Dear Candidate, A leading Chain of Homeopathy Clinic requires Front Office Executive for its Mumbai branches: :
- Greets, registers, and attends to patients/customers.
- Answers telephone and customer queries.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages and sets appointments
- Makes and confirms appointments.
- Provides and ensures high-quality customer relations. Receives and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to services, registration of customers, requirements at the clinics, information sharing regarding prices & packages and travel directions & guidance to the customer.
- Front desk Administration task
- Flexible, adaptable, quick learner, independent and willing to travel extra mile.
- Grooming and maintaining office and self-hygiene is essential daily.
- Good in English communication
Gender: Preferred Female candidate Qualification: Any Graduate Experience: minimum 1 year to 2 years Working hours: Tuesday to Saturday 11 am to 8 pm and Sunday 9 am to 6 pm Weekly Off: Monday If interested, kindly apply with your updated CV with current CTC, Expected CTC, and notice period. HOMOEOPATHY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Life Force is a world leader in homeopathic practice, run globally by and Homeopathy India Pvt. Ltd. (HIPL) in India, under the direct care of Dr. Rajesh Shah, M.D. Life Force is amongst Asia\’s largest homeopathic clinics, currently treating patients from over 180+ countries (an established world record).
Life Force is world\’s first ISO 9001:2008 certified homeopathic clinic with an attached research wing. We have been practicing ISO modalities since 2002, which has made our system much more quality conscious than most others in the world, in the homeopathic practice category. There may be several ISO certified clinics but Life Force is one, which has an ISO certification for clinic with a research wing, which is unique. Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent Salary: \xe2\x82\xb9180,000.00 – \xe2\x82\xb9300,000.00 per year Schedule:
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: Speak with the employer