With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Front Desk Supervisor provides leadership and guidance to Front Desk staff during the assigned shift to ensure that consistent quality service is provided.
What will I be doing?
As the Front Desk Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Supervise Front Desk staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation during the assigned shift.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear directions to staff.
• Assign and instruct Guest Service Agents in the details of work, observing their performance and encouraging improvements.
• Use creative management skills to solve guest and team member problems, ensuring compliance with company standards to ensure consistent high-quality guest relations.
• Manage desk, resolve guest concerns, handles emergencies and other challenges that may occur during the assigned shift, implementing resolutions by using discretion and judgment.
• Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome, using a positive and clear speaking voice.