At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role name and description
Front Office Executive
Font Office Executive manages the day-to-day operations of Front desk part of guest relations & hospitality functions of Workplace Enablement Services at EYGDS centre.
This position and role provides adequate opportunities to learn the Systems, tools and process of Guest Relation, Hospitality and Visitor Management, The role provides hands on experience on managing visitors, customers, meetings and events .
Your key responsibilities
- Managing Front desk operations -visitor management, receive and answer all incoming calls/mails/papers reporting complaints,
- Responsible to coordinate Guest relations activities and drive operational excellence while coordinating for meetings & events
- Coordination on inhouse and external events by providing the logistical support and execution on events with meetings & events team working closely with business.
- Execution for events – Town halls, Global leadership visits, Partner confluence, strategic off sites, Global integration events held in India, Executive business meetings and important Client Meetings of internal teams.
- Providing assistance for local logistics arrangement for inbound outbound visitors, expatriates and clients for business visits and accommodation arrangements for long term visitors with travel team.
- Responsible for managing Expatriates. Greet and Meet. Provide them with the orientation of the facility and support with providing all necessary information during their stay in the country. Manage expatriates business visa invite letters, FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Officer), visa extensions, relocation process, lease agreements etc.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly MIS for the Guest relation services with the service providers of Visitor transport, events and New hire accommodation.
- Provide monthly reports for creating Guest Relation dashboard to Workplace enablement services leadership and Business updates to stakeholders
- Serves as a liaison with other departments within respective EYGDS centre, the community, and external agencies in order to provide information on available resources, events, and/or services.
- Responsible for handling customer escalations efficiently to create a continual improvement process in place and responds to emergency situations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Should consistently demonstrate Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Excellent public relations and customer relationship management skills
- Must be a well-organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Excellent communication skills – Should be able communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Be able to Organize, implement and direct facility maintenance operations and activities
- Should possess Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have strong decision-making ability
- Should possess ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Should pay attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Should have a good knowledge of MS Office package.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management, or equivalent professional level experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with diversified group of people.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
What we look for
- Participates regularly in EY-wide and function-specific meetings, events and people initiatives
- Takes charge of personal development and seeks out coaching and feedback regularly
- Demonstrates self-awareness while interacting with colleagues and adapts individual approach to enhance relationships
- Communicates effectively with contacts through careful questioning and listening
- Demonstrates a positive attitude by contributing energy and new ideas to team efforts and meetings
- Adapts approaches to others based on differences in individual style and backgrounds
- Considers input from diverse sources before forming conclusions
- Demonstrates an inclusive and globally aware mindset, understanding and respecting all the different backgrounds and styles of colleagues
- Develops positive relationships with peers, supervisors, mentors and counsellors who can provide advice and support
- Develops a diverse network through the mutual sharing of ideas, knowledge and resources and an acceptance of different perspectives
- Develops credibility and trust with clients and others by demonstrating an understanding of their needs, displaying good listening skills and asking appropriate questions
- Develops presentations that are clear and concise, addressing client’s questions and concerns
- Analyzes and clearly presents data and other information to identify significant trends or key issues
- Uses relevant data to generate insights and to facilitate discussions about the implications to priorities and projects
- Builds knowledge of service line and subservice line functions
- Understands and applies the correct methodology, tools and technology
- Participates in activities and promotes behaviours that benefit society and our communities
- Identifies issues affecting internal clients and provides clear rationale and explanations for suggested actions
- Understands and fully meets EY and local independence, ethical and regulatory requirements
- Compiles and assimilates information quickly and accurately identifies the most significant implications from that data
- Develops and maintains up-to-date knowledge in own functional area, sharing key learnings appropriately with colleagues
- Promotes knowledge sharing and conveys information tailored to audience needs, using graphics, tables and models, where appropriate, to improve impact
- Proposes credible suggestions and options that effectively resolve business challenges
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.