Greetings for the day !!!
We are been hiring for Patient Counsellor: Front Desk Cum Sales role.
Job Title: Patient Counsellor: Front Desk Cum Sales role.
Below are the company and role details:
About us :
QI Spine is a disruptive Health Tech player that is solving the worlds Spine Care problem through Data Intelligence.
In an era where popping medicines and being recommended surgery has become a common practice, QI Spine has changed the face of the game. With an algorithm developed over 12 years across millions of cases, it has treated back & neck issues in the most efficient and long-lasting approach.
Launching in the US market in 6 months followed by the UK and the Middle East, QI Spine aims to target the $1.1 Bn market with a unique offering for all types of patients through Clinic care, Video care, and Digital care being made possible via its integrated mobile application. All of this enables tremendous experience, global exposure, and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out-of-the-box thinker.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To receive and greet patients and visitors and make them comfortable especially anxious and distressed patients.
- Assist new patients with their visit and in filling up documents/details
- Manage phone calls, answer inquiries and help with appropriate resolutions to patients over calls and in-clinic
- Ensure availability of treatment needed for the patient and file and retrieve patient records as required
- Help patient understand the value of treatment and its importance to them to live a pain free life
- Explain the tariff/rate of the respective procedures/treatment/investigations to patients in detail
- Make appropriate and timely scheduled appointments of patients and coordinate the doctor’s availability
- To follow up with patients about their appointments as well as conducting regular follow-up phone calls/messages
- Maintaining patient records, handling billing/payment records, confidentiality, and maintaining financial records
- Managing petty cash expenses, clinic inventory, and equipment by checking stock, anticipating needed supplies, placing and receiving orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Building rapport and long-term relationship with the patients during and post the treatment for ongoing care and maintenance of recovery
- Ensuring a joyous and collaborative work culture by working well with all the other team members within the clinic as well as the corporate office
Interested candidates can mail their resume: hidden_email