We are a co-working space located in Colaba, Mumbai. HourSpace is designed with the idea that the environment begets growth. Taking inspiration from nature, we bring you a lush green space, naturally lit interiors, and minimal aesthetics reducing noise and clutter so that you can work in an environment that sustains growth and improves productivity. Unwind at the outdoor terrace, and catch the fresh sea breeze off the Arabian Coast. Get inspired by the nature around you and a space curated for you to be inspired and create.
1. Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
2. Train, supervise and support office staff
3. Schedule shifts
4. Ensure timely and accurate customer service
5. Handle complaints and specific customers requests
6. Troubleshoot emergencies
7. Monitor stock and order office supplies
8. Ensure proper mail distribution
9. Prepare and monitor the office budget
10. Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
11. Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 16th Feb’23 and 23rd Mar’23
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
5 days a week
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 500 per sale).