Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited is leading pharmaceutical formulation company with state-of-the-art production facilities and a wide range of products in acute and therapeutic products in oral dosage forms and injections. Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited is leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations and Nutraceuticals in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections, Sachet and Effervescent.
We are hiring! opportunities at Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Join the fastest growing pharma company!
Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Walk in interview for Production / Packing / QA / QC / IPQA / ADL / FR&D / SCM on 7th & 12th Sep’ 2023
- Department : Production / Packing / QA / QC / IPQA / ADL / FR&D / SCM
- Designation: officer / Trainee Officer
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Qualification: B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy / M.Sc / B.Tech MBA
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
Walk-In Interview Details:
- Date: 7th & 12th Sep‘ 2023
- Time: 09:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Venue:1201-A, Mondeal Heights, Nr. Iscon Circle, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad-380015
- Interested candidates can also drop their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to attend.
Related Jobs:Encube Ethicals – Walk-In Drive on 9th Sep’ 2023 for Freshers & Experienced in Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Manufacturing / Packing / Engineering
WALK IN INTERVIEW @ FINECURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited is leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical formulations. We are looking for passionate Candidates with experience & knowledge in pharmaceutical industry for our two plants at Sanand / Changodar, Ahmedabad.
Qualification: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm – Experience of 1-3 Years Knowledge of production / packing activities in Tablet/Capsule/Dry Syrup.
QA / QC / ADL / FR&D TRAINEE OFFICER
Qualification: B. Pharm / M. Pharm Fresher /
Experience of 0-1 Year: Aptitude to work in QA/QC/ ADL/FR&D
Qualification: B.Pharma/M. Pharma – Experience of 1-3 Years: Knowledge of Sampling/Line Clearance/In-process quality check /Review of BMR, BPR/Failure Investigation/Process Validation.
SUPPLY CHAIN TRAINEE OFFICER
Qualification B. Pharm/ M. Sc. / B. Tech. MBA – Fresher /
Experience of 0-1 Year: Aptitude to work in Warehouse / Supply Chain/Purchase/Logistic.
1. Interested candidates can also drop their resume on email@example.com if unable to attend.
2. Candidates must carry the following documents with them: Updated CV, Recent Passport Size Photo, Aadhar Card, Last three-months salary slip, Experience letter (previous organisation) 10th, 12th and degree marksheet and passing certificate, school leaving certificate and other relevant qualification certificates (if any).