Name of Post: Super Specialist, Specialist Vacancy at 25 Posts.
Short Information: Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the latest notification for the ESIC Delhi recruitment 2023 of Super Specialist, Specialist Vacancy at 25 posts. Those candidates who are interested in ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Recruitment can go to the interview from Candidates can go for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2023 Interview on 23 February 2023.
ESIC Delhi Jobs Notification 2023 – Direct Interview Specialist 25 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023 the Following ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2023 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the ESIC Delhi Specialist Notification 2023 Before ESIC Delhi Walk-In-Interview. Below is a brief description of the ESIC Delhi Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and ESIC Delhi Application Form 2023 How to Apply are given below.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023
ESIC Delhi Specialist Notification Details
- Candidates should have DM/M.Ch./Post Graduate Degree/Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Notification Date: 9 February 2023.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 23 February 2023.
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Venue: 5th Floor, Admin. Block MS Building, Dean Office, ESI- PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, Delhi-15.
- For Unreserved/OBC Category Application Fees Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Category Application Fees Nil.
- Full Time-Rs.200000/-.
- Full Time-Rs.130797/-.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Delhi.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 25 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online