What you will be doing :
– Integrate various software and security patches into build systems
– Backport key features bug-fixes as needed by the customers to the distribution or Linux kernel of customers’ product line.
– Migrate board-specific software from older versions of the Linux kernel to newer versions
– Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
– Be the system-SW generalist and take up any technical challenge and resolve it through the right solution.
– 0.6 – 4+ years of experience building and shipping embedded systems using Linux
– Proficiency in C
– Good hands-on experience in Microcontroller.
– Prefer to have a good hands-on experience in Embedded Linux.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience writing code to setup SoC peripherals and ISRs
– Strong problem-solving skills, be adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership of complex problems
– In lieu of industry experience, internships and academic hobby projects will be considered.