Apply now for the ECIL MEGA Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma – Engineers & Technical Officers Required | Interview Date: 1st & 4th September 2023. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the ECIL Jobs For Engineers.
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited was set up under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April 1967 with a view to generating a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial ascent was on total self-reliance and ECILwas engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products with an emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems, and Communications. Over the years,ECILpioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them being.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 For Engineers
Total no of vacancies – 163 Posts
- Project Engineer
- Technical Officer
- Assistant Project Engineer
Age Limit – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST; Candidates belonging to the PwBD category, having a minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 more years of relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. Further, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- 10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof
- Documents in support of Qualification i.e. Diploma/BE/B.Tech (Certificate & Marks sheet)
- The incumbent for the ‘Project Engineer on Contract’ post is eligible to a consolidated amount of ₹ 40,000 /month for 1st year, ₹ 45,000 / month for 2nd year, ₹ 50,000 / month for 3rd year & ₹ 55,000 / month for
4th year along with a lump sum amount of ₹ 12,000 (₹ 3,600 towards Medical Insurance upon submission
of proof & remaining balance for attire allowances after finishing at least 6 months term from date of
joining) during the initial stint.
- For the ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ post, a consolidated amount of ₹ 25,000 / month for 1st year, ₹
28,000 / month for 2nd year, ₹ 31,000 / month for 3rd & 4th year;
- For ‘Assistant Project Engineer on Contract’ post, a consolidated amount of ₹ 24,500/month for 1st year,
₹ 26,950/month for 2nd year, ₹ 30,000 for 3rd & 4th year;
- Alongside the mentioned consolidated amount, the selected candidate will be eligible for other
benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Medical Insurance, Company PF, TA/DA
(while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules.
How to Attend
Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.00 hrs. with duly filled in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
- 10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Documents in support of Qualification i.e. Diploma/BE/B.Tech (Certificate & Marks sheet);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment, clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates) and post held. If a candidate is currently in employment, a copy of the Appointment Order & recent pay slips are to be produced without fail. Work experience indicated without supporting documents shall not be considered and is liable to be excluded while calculating the post-qualification tenure;
- Category certificate (EWS/OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, (not
older than a year from the date of selection) with the mandate mention of the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD); Discharge certificate
in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any
Application Fee: No Application fee.
Interview Date and Time: 1st & 4th September 2023
Venue: Below Mentioned