DPI Rainbow Foundation is a non-profit organization working for society, villages, and rural areas with low economic status to provide sustainable development. The main focus of our foundation is to improve healthcare service, sanitation, food safety, and disaster management in rural areas by adopting an integrated approach, which will involve villagers in all activities related to these areas.
Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
Type in data provided directly from customers
Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
Verify data by comparing it to source documents
Update existing data
Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 10th Feb’23 and 17th Mar’23
3. are available for duration of 1 week
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.