Corona Remedies Pvt. Ltd was established by a group of committed and experienced professionals who came together with “care” and “quality” as their guiding principles. Their vision was to go beyond the norm and provide the best quality affordable healthcare for all. Today, when it comes to quality, availability and affordability of medicines, we have gone beyond just growth and turned into a force to reckon within an extremely short span of time.
CORONA Remedies Private Limited is conducting Walk – In Interview on 20th August, 2023 (Sunday). Corona Remedies Private Limited is a Fastest Growing Pharmaceutical Organization based from Ahmedabad, (India). We offer finest working culture to professionals. Our “Care for Coronets” is Industry Known.
- Department: – Quality Assurance / Production
- Position: – Officer / Senior Officer / Executive
- Qualification: – B. Pharm / M.Sc
- Experience: – 02 to 06
- Job Location: – Near Super Gas, Bavla – Bagodara Highway, Vill. Bhayla, Tal. Bavla, Dist.: Ahmedabad.
Walk-In Interview Details:
- Date: 17th Sep, 2023
- Venue: – Mondeal Business Park “CORONA House”, Block S, S. G Highway, Nr. Gurudwara, Ahmedabad (Scan QR Code for Interview Location)
- Timing:- 10:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Production (OSD Facility)
Designation: Officer/Sr. Officer / Executive
Qualification: B. Pharm
Experience: 02 to 06 Years
- Execution of batch process as per batch processing record in Granulation, Compression, Coating
- and Inspection area.
- Execution of equipment operation & cleaning activities as per SOP.
- Documentation of batch processing record & other related record as per SOP.
- Line clearance activities & compliance status.
- Monitoring of production yield as per standard.
Designation: Officer/Sr. Officer/ Executive
Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Sc
Experience: 03 to 06 Years
- Person should have knowledge of QMS, IPQA, Validation, Qualification, Cleaning Validation, Documentation, Risk Assessment, Regulatory requirements, Market Complain, Vendor Qualification, OOS, OOT, product Recall, Investigation, Regulatory requirement, audit and response.