Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has published a new job notification for the position of Senior Resident with 01 Vacancy. Candidates who possess Post Graduation and Degree are eligible to apply for the post. Eligible candidates can attend the CNCI Walk-In-Interview on 07th September 2023. More details like educational qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More:Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualifications:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||01||Post Graduation, Degree|
- The applicant’s age should be 37 years.
- Selection will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.45,000/- per month.
- For All Candidates: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for the CNCI Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website of CNCI.
- Verify the notification details and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Qualified candidates may attend the walk-in interview with their application form and other relevant documents at the venue stated below.
2nd Campus of CNCI, Street No.299,
Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No. 02-0321,
Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat,
Kolkata – 700160
|Walk-In-Interview Date and Time||07th September 2023 at 11:00 AM|