Captronic Systems Walk-In Drive for Freshers | BE/ B.Tech – AE, EC, CE, IC | 2021, 2022 Batch | Bangalore | Walk-In Date: 27th January 2023
Company: Captronic Systems Private Limited (Safran Group)
Captronic Systems Walk-In Drive: Established in 1999, Captronic Systems Pvt. Ltd. is pioneer in Automation and Test Equipment and specialized in design and development Solutions. The teams here offer a range of sophisticated forms of custom automated test, control and acquisition systems for R&D, design validation and production testing.
Captronic Systems has established a reputation as one of the leading System Integrators Servicing needs of sectors ranging from Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Manufacturing and Space.
Company Website: www.captronicsystems.com
Positions: Fresher Engineer
Total Vacancies: 20
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Captronic Systems Walk-In Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech freshers in Electronics/ Electronics &Communication/ Instrumentation/ Control Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering specialization
- Eligibility Criteria: 70% throughout their curriculum
- Passed Out in 2021, 202
- Design and Development of RF systems, test & measurement equipment, data acquisition systems, and hardware in loop simulation systems.
- LabVIEW programming, troubleshooting, testing, software support, and maintenance. Research and development of algorithms in LabVIEW FPGA by studying the technical papers/existing IPs/on their own logic.
- Onsite (different customer locations) installation, commissioning, training, software Support, and maintenance.
- Documentation: Preparing documents in various stages of the project such as requirement specifications, design documents, user manuals, troubleshooting manuals etc.
- LabVIEW knowledge. Knowledge of programming LabVIEW RT, LabVIEW FPGA is good to have.
- Understanding of Device Drivers and protocols like RS 232/485 (Serial), TCP/IP, Modbus, MIL-1553, ARINC-429, Avionics Integration practices, etc. Understanding of Fundamental concepts like Sensors, Transducers, Data Acquisition, Control Systems, SDLC, etc.
- Knowledge of using standard instruments like Multimeter, Relays, PLC controllers, Oscilloscope, RF-testers, Proficient in MS-Office, Windows OS.
How to Apply for Captronic Systems Walk-In Drive?
Eligible candidates may register online mode ASAP.
Walk-In Date: 27th January 2023
Walk-In Address: Safran Data Systems India No: 2019, Ground Floor, B Block, Ardente Office One, Hoodi Circle, Behind Hoodi Bus Stop, ITPL Main Road, Mahadevapura Post Bangalore 560 048
Timing: 9:30 AM onwards
Register Link: Click Here