Capgemini Released Job Openings On 06/02/2023.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate with 01-06+Years Experience for Finance Executive Position. Complete Details for the Finance Executive follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Salem
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:06/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 10th February , 9.30 AM – 1.30 PM
PT Towers, 3 Roads, Main Rd, Subramania Nagar, Suramangalam, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636302
Contact – Maheswari
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should be able to work independently and with less supervision
- Responsible for meeting the SLAs and client requirements
- Responsible for making right decisions at right time in terms of people, process and technology.
- SPOC to customers for GL and contract management team.
- Responsible for preparing the MRM deck and SLA metric reports.
- Process expert in R2R with knowledge on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Should work towards organizational objective in terms of increasing the profit margin for the team
- No surprise framework should be adhered. Let the management know on any foreseeing issues and escalations.
- Closely involve in month-end close for FA , GL and make sure the team achieves the SLA and get positive feedback from Clients
- Responsible for internal/external audit requirements and to ensure nil NC audit.
- Very good communication skills required to handle governance calls.
- Knowledge in handling Fixed Assets process will be an added advantage
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- Responsible for maintaining all the documents up to date for the team: Process maps, Standard operating procedures
The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization