Apply now for the BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma – Engineers Required | Interview Date: Till 17th February 2023. The company is hiring engineers. Below are the job details for the BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd jobs For Civil Engineers.
About BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd
Established in 1971, BNR Infrastructure is one of the biggest multi-disciplined civil engineering and construction firms in South India, recognized for their quality workmanship and customer service and is at the forefront of the national infrastructural development programs in South India. Over the years, our company has built a reputable track record for successfully completing numerous projects in high-rise and commercial building construction, industrial construction, and property development.
BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Interview Date: Till 18th February 2023
Jobs: Purchase Manager
We are Looking for an enthusiastic professional with the competencies mentioned below:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Looking for a competent Purchase Manager to monitor and ensure timely fulfillment of all procurement activities.
- Prepare, Review, and process purchase orders with terms and Conditions. Manages other members of the purchasing team
- Researches and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services with Background verification.
- Coordinates with fellow managers / Purchase Executives to monitor inventory and determine supply needs.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of price in balance material to avoid cost implications.
- Regularly check the price of Steel, Cement, and other Bulk Materials
- B.E/Dip – Civil with 4 to 7 Years Experience as a Purchaser or Purchase manager (Construction with Building Sector).
- Ability to remain calm and composed in pressured circumstances.
- Capable to handle a team of 5 7 purchase engineers store and Inventory.
- The candidate must be a self-driven and highly motivated person, who can work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in vendor negotiations, vendor payments, etc. is a great plus.
- Good in English with Letter Drafting.
Interview Date and Time: 14th February – 18th February, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Interview Address: BNR Infrastructure Projects Private Limited No. 1018, 42nd street, TVS Colony, Anna Nagar West Extension Chennai -600 101