Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them water or refilling their glasses, and delivering beverages from the bartender.
Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.
Stocking wait staff serving stations with napkins, utensils, trays, and condiments, and assisting the wait staff with all aspects of service.
Clearing tables and preparing them for the next customers.
Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the restaurant, bar, kitchen, and equipment.
Transporting used linen to or from the laundry or housekeeping section.
Assisting with unloading and storing stock.
More information about this Bike Detailing Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Bike Detailing job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Bike Detailing job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Bike Detailing
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC), Upto 9th Std, No Education/Schooling
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Bike Detailing is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Bike Detailing is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Bike Detailing position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Bike Detailing in our Organisation.