Bajaj Capital Released Job Openings On 31/01/2023.45 years of experience as Investment Advisors and Financial Planners Bajaj Capital We give you impartial, research-based and need-based advice Bajaj Capital We offer a wide range of financial products and services Bajaj Capital Personalized wealth management advice: We offer investment guidance and portfolio planning. Bajaj Capital Prompt, courteous service, 24 x 7 online accessibility- http://www.bajajcapital.com Bajaj Capital Countrywide network of over 200 branches Bajaj Capital Strong team of qualified and experienced professionals including CAs, MBAs, MBEs, CFPs, CSs, Insurance Experts, Legal Experts and others Bajaj Capital SEBI-Approved Category I Merchant Bankers Bajaj Capital Group Co Bajaj Capital Insurance Broking Ltd. (BCIBL) is an IRDA-licensed Direct Insurance Broker.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bajaj Capital Limited Recruitment 2023 are provided below.
Bajaj Capital looking for B. Com,BBA Graduates with 01-05+years experience for Relationship Manager position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 31/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue : 31st January – 4th February , 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM
1st Floor, Union Street, Municipal No.6/4, Infantry Rd, opp. HDFC Bank, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Contact – Utsav Kumar ( 7349712159 )
Job Description/Skills Required
The purpose of this role is to acquire new clients and increase engagement of existing clients by providing complete financial planning solutions to them basis their risk and reward appetite keeping in mind the revenue targets of the branch.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Acquire new clients and Increase engagement of existing clients by providing complete financial planning solutions.
- Conduct daily sales call with prospective new clients and identify their needs. Provide and develop solutions and suggest schemes to clients basis their requirements and goal.
- Conduct timely and regular follow-ups with the clients and tag them on broadcasts and new articles.
- Increase client database by meeting new clients and taking references from the existing ones and hence build AUM and AUA for the branch
- Review and diversify existing client portfolios on a regular basis and provide guidance accordingly.
- Achieve financial goals of the clients through various product lines like LI, MF, FI, GI and other liabilities products.
- Update and cross-sell products and services to existing clients and update them about the primary and secondary market trends.
- Ensure regular connection with pending leads/references.
- Update self-regarding all schemes, products and solutions by regularly attending training and reading NFOs.
- Conduct activities i.e. conduct research and pitch to Corporates regarding NPS, group insurance and other upcoming schemes.
- Share regular communications with clients regarding information, research and material of the organization.
- Conduct regular marketing activities with the branch marketing and product team by showcasing our products and features and generating leads.
- Achieving Revenue Targets.
- Ensure that revenue for the total review period meets the target revenue targets basis the vintage and the guidelines and compliances at Bajaj Capital.
- Maintaining long term relationships with existing clients to increase revenue base for Bajaj Capital.
- Share daily business data from respective clients with the branch client service officer
- Ensure and drive uniform focus on all products to meet the volume targets with high utilization of digital platforms and keeping in mind organization ethics
- Knowledge, Skills & Attributes