Axis Bank Released Job Openings On 16/09/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Axis Bank s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Axis Bank Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-04+Years Experience for Sales Officer Position. Complete Details for the Sales Officer follows.
Important Details :
- Location:Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh
- No ofVacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 2.25-3.5 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:16/09/2023
- Mode of application:Walk in
- Time and Venue: 22nd September , 10.30 AM – 3.00 PM
Axis Bank Limited |Lucknow Circle Office, 1st Floor, UPRNSS Building, Sector 4, Gomti Nagar , Extension, Lucknow UP- 226016
Contact – Monika Sharma (WhatsApp only ) ( 8090220803 )
See Also : Infosys BPM Walk In Interview On 23rd September 2023 – 50 Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
- Business Development Executives are a part of the Bank’s front line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Business Development Executives are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
- Selling of banks and third party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in banks CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
- For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
About Company: At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.