Gamahouse Publishing is an international publishing house situated in New York and currently expanding to New Delhi India for operations in India.
1. Collaborate with authors to collect and organize their manuscripts, ensuring accuracy and completeness
2. Input and maintain data in our publishing database, keeping track of author information, book details, and deadlines
3. Perform thorough proofreading and editing of manuscripts, guaranteeing high-quality content
4. Assist with research tasks, identifying potential authors, market trends, and competitor analysis
5. Prepare and distribute contracts, royalty statements, and other confidential documents to authors and agents
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 19th Sep’23 and 24th Oct’23
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.