NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 12 Data Entry Operator, Accounts Assistant, Yoga Therapist, Social Worker, Research Officer Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences can apply Offline application on or before 2023-02-26.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator, Accounts Assistant, Yoga Therapist, Social Worker, Research Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Graduation, Post graduate Diploma, B.Com|
NIMHANS Post Details
Yoga Therapist: 1 Post
Data Entry Operator: 2 Posts
Social Worker: 2 Posts
Accounts Assistant: 1 Post
Research Officer: 1 Post
- Yoga Therapist: 3 years B.Sc Degree in Yoga OR Graduation with 1 year Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga from a recognized University /Institution.
- Data Entry Operator: Any degree with experience in Data entry.
- Social Worker: M.A in Social Work /M.S.W.
- Accounts Assistant: B.Com with Experience in maintaining company accounts
- Research Officer: Masters in Social Sciences.
- Yoga Therapist: Rs. 29,300/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 23100/- Per Month
- Social Worker: Rs. 25300/- Per Month
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 23100/- Per Month
- Research Officer: Rs. 25300/- Per Month
- Yoga Therapist: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator: 30 years
- Social Worker: 35 years
- Accounts Assistant: 30 years
- Research Officer: 30 years
UR/OBC & EWS: Rs.590/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Interested and eligible submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029. on or before 26th February 2023. on or before 26th February 2023.
Notification Date: 27th January 2023
Application Last Date: 26th February 2023