Name of Post: Junior Resident Vacancy at 16 posts.
Short Information: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur has released the latest notification Advt No. AIIMS/GKP/RECT/JR/2022-23/153 for the AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 of Junior Resident (Medical) Vacancy at 16 posts. Those candidates who are interested in AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy 2023 apply through the official website AIIMS Gorakhpur Jobs by Walk-In-Interview on 6 February 2023.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Jobs Notification 2023 Direct Interview Junior Resident 16 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 the Following AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy 2023 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the AIIMS Gorakhpur Junior Resident Notification Before AIIMS Gorakhpur Application Form 2023. Below is a brief description of the AIIMS Gorakhpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 official notification. Other details of AIIMS Gorakhpur Junior Resident Jobs 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have MBBS, NMC, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Notification Date: 19 January 2023.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 6 February 2023.
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Venue: Medical College Building AIIMS, Gorakhpur.
- For UR/EWS/OBC Category Application Fee Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women Category Application Fee Nil.
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Junior Resident Pay Scale Rs.15600/- Rs.39100/- +5400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh).
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 16 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online