Page 1 of 2
FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS (753)
Sample Question Paper
Class XII – 2018-19
Time: 3 Hours Max. Marks: 60
1. Question paper is divided into two sections: Section-A and Section- B.
i. Multiple choice question/Fill in the blanks/Direct Questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10
questions out of the given 12 questions.
ii. Very Short Answer of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions from the given 7 questions.
iii. Short Answer of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions from the given 7 questions.
3. Section–B: Long/Essay type questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 5 questions from the given 7
4. All questions of a particular section must be attempted in the correct order.
5. Please check that this question paper contains 33 questions out of which 25 questions are to be
6. The maximum time allowed is 3 hrs.
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
What do you understand by the term FIT?
Write the full form of PMS?
Write any two information provided by expected arrival list.
What are the other names of Bell boy?
Who is responsible to conduct briefing for bell desk staff?
How many copies are there in a message slip?
Which register is used by telephone operator for conveying information from one
shift to another shift?
Where is Concierge desk located in a hotel?
What do you understand by Rack rate?